PE and Sport Premium
What is the PE and Sport Premium?
The Government allocates additional funding to every school with an overall aim of developing or adding to the PE curriculum offered by the school and to further benefit pupils in future years. Catherine Infant School have allocated the funds given in order to fulfill this aim in a way that serves the needs of the pupils at our school.
How much does the school receive?
Total amount received 2021/22: £18,880
How will the school spend the Premium and what are we aiming to achieve?
The expenditure of the funding is managed by school Governors, the Senior Leadership Team and the P. E. Subject Leader to ensure the funds are used appropriately and effectively. The funding will be used to enhance the provision of PE and physical activity at lunchtime and playtime and to provide Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers and teaching assistants.
Sport Premium EXPECTED Expenditure at Catherine Infant School 2020/2021
The 5 key indicators that schools should expect to see improvements in across the school by using this funding include:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity (children 5-18 should engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity per day of which 30 minutes should be in school)Key Indicator 1 [K1]
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement Key Indicator 2 [K2]
- There is increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport Key Indicator 3 [K3]
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities are offered to all pupils Key Indicator 4 [K4]
- Increased participation in competitive sport Key Indicator [K5]
Catherine Infant School
|Catherine Infant School PE and Sports Premium Projected Expenditure 2020-21.pdf||Download|
PE and Sport Premium Evaluation 2020/2021
Further information about the PE and Sport Premium funding for schools can be found at:
Further information on providers used can be found at:
Football and Fitness http://www.footballandfitness.co.uk/